Tomorrow is New Year’s Day!
I’m sure many of you are more than ready to see the back of this year.
We don’t need to tell you that 2020 has been rough. We’ve seen the effects of it everywhere and now, everyone is tired and deserves a big break. This year has seen us face some of the toughest times as a collective human community, which has been so tough on everyone.
This year of all years, we just want to thank you all for your on-going support.
This year has been a massive shift for us here at BSI People Skills and we couldn’t have done it without you.
For those of you who have been following us every step of the way, I’m sure you know what we have been doing, but for those who haven’t or have just started on your BSI People Skills journey, here is a little refresher/catch up to bring you up to speed.
- We have continued our face-to-face training, with many of you coming back to us for workshops at the end of the year and going into 2021.
- We have shifted our business model from purely face to face, to now offering online training via Zoom also.
- We have launched and run monthly online meetups to bring together entrepreneurs from around the Wellington region called Wellington Impact Entrepreneurs.
- We have launched an online school, The Online Empowerment Space.
- We have run multiple free webinars to help people with mindset at the start of lockdown.
- We have created and launched our very first online Youth/Teacher summit, Ignite Your Leadership, ready to go live on the 18th of January.
How will you spend the rest of your holidays do you think?
For us, we are really enjoying some quality time with family and friends and are looking forward to a few more weeks off before getting stuck into it in the new year!
We are looking forward to seeing you all when we get back to work on the 11th of January.
But for now, we hope you had a great Christmas, we wish you a happy New Year and I’m sure we will all enjoy seeing the end of 2020!